Federal Pell Grant

Students enrolled in a FAFSA-eligible program at MUD may apply for a Federal Pell Grant by completing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).  The Pell Grant is for undergraduate students with financial need who have not earned bachelor’s or professional degrees.  A student can receive a Federal Pell Grant for no more than 12 semesters or the equivalent (approximately six years).